Meet The Team
We’re growing to serve an even broader area of Greater Minnesota and the Twin Cities!
Owner, Lead Insepector
Inspecting With Integrity
I draw on nearly 20 years of housing industry experience when inspecting your home.
For many years I owned and operated a handyman business, so I've seen the inside of thousands of homes and am very familiar with the various issues that are more common to certain vintages of homes and systems.
I hold a Home Inspection and Indoor Air Quality Certification through InterNACHI, and am a licensed Radon Measurement Provider through the State of Minnesota.
I have performed at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival for over 20 years.
Certified Home Inspector
I hold a Doctorate in Physical Therapy and worked in the field for fifteen years where my job was to diagnose the tough cases.
This skill has translated well to my career in Home Inspection.
Much like the human body, a house has systems that need to work in harmony to contribute to the whole health of the home.
I hold a Home Inspection and an Indoor Air Quality Certification through InterNACHI, and am a licensed Radon Measurement Provider through the State of Minnesota.
Oh, and I also hold a Guinness World Record.
I am your first point of contact with Honest Home Inspection.
I know that home-buying can be a lot, and I'm there to make the scheduling and paper-work side of the process as stress-free as possible.
I have many years of experience in both the hospitality industry and education, and I enjoy helping folks out.
The teacher in me is always happy to answer all of your questions!
I also co-own and manage a performance troupe, Fandazzi Fire.
Behind the Scenes
All that stuff you don't see that makes a business run? That's what I do.
It is an honor to work with such an incredible team - every member is dedicated to service, educating our clients, and working with integrity.
I have over 15 years of experience in running a business along side my best friend and partner, Christopher. He steers the vision, I run the engine, and it's a wonderful balance!
To make up for my very solitary profession, I enjoy performing as much as possible, from dancing at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival with Fandazzi Fire to singing Karaoke with friends.
What Motivates Us
Elevate industry standards through our education-focused inspection and reporting process.
Empower sustainable, long-term home ownership and provide growth opportunities statewide in underserved communities.
- Demonstrate integrity through honesty and adherence to high ethical standards.
- Trust is the foundation of strong relationships.
- Open communication leads to peace of mind.
- Education fosters growth.
- Strong communities empower individuals.
- Honor one another’s need for work/life balance.
- We are inclusive and accessible.
- We are a family business, and our business is a family.
- Celebrate one another.
- Constant communication.
- Accept mistakes as opportunities for growth.
- Hunger for knowledge – the teacher is just an experienced student.
- Greet each customer interaction with a clear mind and positive attitude.
- Take ownership of our attitudes and actions at all times.
- Respect one another’s boundaries.